I take pride in subject-photographer interaction–the relation I build with clients, picking up on nuances in pose and expression while we shoot, anticipating the viewers’ response because ultimately, that’s how photographs that matter to us are created.
Everyone has a story to celebrate and is entitled to a proper portrait of themselves. That doesn’t magically happen on its own, however. Each photo I craft is a culmination of my professional and life experiences, drawing from lessons taught by mentors, experimentation, triumphs.
- I love cats and dogs (and birds and more). My dog is a mini-poodle mix and a rescue named Odie.
- My obsession with leather boots and denim is potentially unhealthy.
- Once upon a time, I produced the winning submission for a Simpsons contest. The video aired on national television and I have a photo with Matt Groening that I cherish. He’s really tall.
- Going beyond the call duty, I usually find myself responsible for tying bow ties (please no clip-ons) and pinning on the boutonnieres at weddings. Try me.
- People often point out that my humor is very dry.
I’m a native New Yorker currently in Los Angeles, though still available to serve the East Coast (and beyond).